2017 Fall Prospect Camp
This camp is timed to give attendees a chance to make an impression on our coaches before the extremely important Early Decision application deadline.
Since we complete a good portion of our recruiting in the Early Decision process, this becomes arguably the most crucial deadline for players wishing to join our program.
The camp will offer high school players an opportunity to get hands-on attention from our coaching staff. They will learn the techniques that we teach our own players and learn what it takes to become a college baseball player. Moreover, they will get to see our facilities and campuses up close and get a glimpse of what life is like at Claremont McKenna College and Harvey Mudd College.
Activities during the camp will include: a pro-style workout, positional instruction sessions with our coaching staff, live games both days, a sports-psychology presentation, and a recruiting Q&A.
Dates & Times
- Saturday, September 30th - Sunday, October 1st, 2017
- 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Check In at 8:15 AM on Saturday, September 30th
- $250 per Camper
(a small online convenience fee will be added to the final price of camp)
- Camp is open to Boys High School Players Graduating in 2018, 2019, and 2020
- Camp will be held at Arce Field, on the Campus of Claremont McKenna College. Located at the intersection of 9th Street and Claremont Blvd.
- Free parking will be available in the lot adjacent to Arce Field on 9th Street.
What To Bring
- Each player is responsible for providing his own equipment. All players should bring a glove, spikes, running/turf shoes, helmet, hat, bat, and any other necessary equipment. Catchers should bring their own catching gear. Please mark all equipment as we are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Water and ice will be provided by our Athletic Training staff.
- Each player is responsible for their own lunch each day.
- Refunds will be given up until September 1st, 2017. (The Conveneince Fee that is paid during registration is NON-REFUNDABLE). No refunds will be given after September 1st, 2017.