2018 Winter College Prospect Camp
- This is a “last chance” camp for 2018 grads to be evaluated before we close the books on the 2018 recruiting class. We are still looking for 2018 grads, so don’t miss this final opportunity to be considered for our program in the Regular Decision application period. For 2019 and 2020 grads, this marks the beginning of our new recruiting season, so we are looking to get a jump start on seeing players from both of these classes. We will be joined at this event once again by Pomona-Pitzer.
The camp will offer high school players an opportunity to get hands-on attention from our coaching staff. They will learn the techniques that we teach our own players and learn what it takes to become a college baseball player. Moreover, they will get to see our facilities and campuses up close and get a glimpse of what life is like at Claremont McKenna College and Harvey Mudd College.
Activities during the camp will include: a pro-style workout, positional instruction sessions with our coaching staff, live games both days, a sports-psychology presentation, and a recruiting Q&A.
- Each camp participant will receive a camp t-shirt.
Dates & Times
- Saturday, January 6th - Sunday, January 7th, 2018
- 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Check In at 8:15 AM on Saturday, January 6th
- $275 per Camper (a small online convenience fee will be added to the final price of camp)
- Camp is open to Boys High School Players Graduating in 2018, 2019, and 2020.
- Camp will be held at Arce Field, on the Campus of Claremont McKenna College. Located at the intersection of 9th Street and Claremont Blvd.
- Free parking will be available in the lot adjacent to Arce Field on 9th Street.
What To Bring
- Each player is responsible for providing his own equipment. All players should bring a glove, spikes, running/turf shoes, helmet, hat, bat, and any other necessary equipment. Catchers should bring their own catching gear. Please mark all equipment as we are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Water and ice will be provided by our Athletic Training staff.
- Refunds will be given up until December 15th, 2017. (The Convenience Fee that is paid during registration is NON-REFUNDABLE). No refunds will be given after December 15th, 2017.