2021 Labor Day Weekend Prospect Camp
- This camp is timed to give attendees a chance to get to the ‘front of the line’ for our current and upcoming recruiting classes. We will begin to extend offers to our top 2022 recruits this time of year in order to fill a good portion of our recruiting class ahead of the Early Decision 1 deadline in the fall. For our 2023 and 2024 recruits, this will be the first and vitally important ‘up-close’ look we get at our potential future recruiting class members.
The camp will offer high school players an opportunity to get hands-on attention from our coaching staff. They will learn the techniques that we teach our own players and learn what it takes to become a college baseball player. Moreover, they will get to see our facilities and campuses up close and get a glimpse of what life is like at Claremont McKenna College and Harvey Mudd College.
Activities during the camp will include: a pro-style workout, positional instruction sessions with our coaching staff, live games both days, a sports-psychology presentation, and a recruiting Q&A.
- Each camp participant will receive a camp t-shirt.
Dates & Times
- Saturday, September 4th - Sunday, September 5th, 2021
- 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Check-In at 8:15 AM on Saturday, September 4th
- $400 per Camper (a small online convenience fee will be added to the final price of camp)
- Camp is open to High School Players Graduating in 2022, 2023, and 2024.
- Camp will be held at Arce Field, on the Campus of Claremont McKenna College. Located at the intersection of 9th Street and Claremont Blvd.
- Free parking will be available in the lot adjacent to Arce Field on 9th Street.
What To Bring
- Each player is responsible for providing his own equipment. All players should bring a glove, spikes, running/turf shoes, helmet, hat, bat, and any other necessary equipment. Catchers should bring their own catching gear. Please mark all equipment as we are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Water and ice will be provided by our Athletic Training staff.
- Refunds will be given up until August 1st, 2021. (The Convenience Fee that is paid during registration is NON-REFUNDABLE). No refunds will be given after August 1st, 2021.