2023 Winter Prospect Camp
- For our 2023 recruits, this event serves as a ‘last-chance’ event to play in front of us before we close the book on our 2023 recruiting class. We will complete our recruiting process several weeks after this event and will examine our candidates who have applied in the ‘Regular Decision’ admissions period. For our 2024 and 2025 recruits, this will be the first and vitally important ‘up-close’ look we get at our potential future recruiting class members.
The camp will offer high school players an opportunity to get hands-on attention from our coaching staff. They will learn the techniques that we teach our own players and learn what it takes to become a college baseball player. Moreover, they will get to see our facilities and campuses up close and get a glimpse of what life is like at Claremont McKenna College and Harvey Mudd College.
Activities during the camp will include: a pro-style workout, positional instruction sessions with our coaching staff, live games both days, a sports-psychology presentation, and a recruiting Q&A.
- Each camp participant will receive a camp t-shirt.
Dates & Times
- Saturday, January 7th - Sunday, January 8th, 2023
- 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Check-In at 8:15 AM on Saturday, January 7th
- $425 per Camper (a small online convenience fee will be added to the final price of camp)
- Camp is open to High School Players Graduating in 2023, 2024, and 2025.
- Due to the construction of our new baseball stadium, camp will be held at the Claremont High School baseball field. The address of the school is 1601 N. Indian Hill Blvd, Claremont, CA. The field is located at the southwest corner of the campus. It can be accessed from the main parking lot (by walking south) or from the gate on Oxford Ave. between Hood Dr. and Delaware Dr.
What To Bring
- Each player is responsible for providing his own equipment. All players should bring a glove, spikes, running/turf shoes, helmet, hat, bat, and any other necessary equipment. Catchers should bring their own catching gear. Please mark all equipment as we are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Water and ice will be provided by our Athletic Training staff.
- Refunds will be given up until December 7th, 2022. (The Convenience Fee that is paid during registration is NON-REFUNDABLE). No refunds will be given after December 7th, 2022.