2023 Labor Day Weekend Prospect Camp
- This camp is timed to give attendees a chance to get to the ‘front of the line’ for our current and upcoming recruiting classes. We will begin to extend offers to our top 2024 recruits this time of year in order to fill a good portion of our recruiting class ahead of the Early Decision 1 deadline in the fall. For our 2025 and 2026 recruits, this will be the first and vitally important ‘up-close’ look we get at our potential future recruiting class members.
The camp will offer high school players an opportunity to get hands-on attention from our coaching staff. They will learn the techniques that we teach our own players and learn what it takes to become a college baseball player.
Activities during the camp will include: a pro-style workout, positional instruction sessions with our coaching staff, live games both days, a campus tour, a sports-psychology presentation, and a recruiting Q&A.
- Each camp participant will receive a camp t-shirt.
Dates & Times
- Saturday, September 2nd - Sunday, September 3rd, 2023
- 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Check-In at 8:15 AM on Saturday, September 2nd
- $425 per Camper (a small online convenience fee will be added to the final price of camp)
- Camp is open to High School Players Graduating in 2024, 2025, and 2026.
- Due to the construction of our new baseball stadium, camp will be held at the Claremont High School baseball field. The address of the school is 1601 N. Indian Hill Blvd, Claremont, CA. The field is located at the southwest corner of the campus. It can be accessed from the main parking lot (by walking south) or from the gate on Oxford Ave. between Hood Dr. and Delaware Dr.
What To Bring
- Each player is responsible for providing his own equipment. All players should bring a glove, spikes, running/turf shoes, helmet, hat, bat, and any other necessary equipment. Catchers should bring their own catching gear. Please mark all equipment as we are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Water and ice will be provided by our Athletic Training staff.
- Refunds will be given up until August 1st, 2023. (The Convenience Fee that is paid during registration is NON-REFUNDABLE). No refunds will be given after August 1st, 2023.